|Characteristic Impedance:||50ohm||Insertion Loss:||≤0.1dB@3GHz|
|Typical Frequency Range:||DC-6GHz||Application:||RF|
|Working Temp:||-40~85℃||Durability:||500 Cycles|
male and female coaxial connectors,
waterproof rf connectors
N Female to 7/8'' coaxial cable connector
N series coaxial connectors are medium-sized, threaded coupling connectors designed for use from DC to 11 GHz. Their consistently low broadband VSWR have made them popular over the years in many applications. The N series connector is impedance matched to 50 ohm cables. Cable terminations are available in crimp, clamp and solder configurations. The threaded coupling ensures proper mating in applications where shock and extreme vibration are design considerations. N connectors are used in aerospace, broadcast audio and video applications as well as many microwave components such as filters, couplers, dividers, amplifiers and attenuators to name a few.
1. We focus on RF Connecter & RF Adapter &Cable Assembly &Antenna.
2. We have a vigorous and creative R&D team with the fullest mastery of the core technology.
We commit ourselves to the development of high performance connector production, and
dedicate ourselves to achieving a leading position in connector innovation and production.
3. Our custom RF cable assemblies are built-in and shipped worldwide
4. RF cable assemblies can be produced with many different connector types and custom lengths
depending on your needs and applications
5. If you require a special RF Connector ,RF Adapter or RF Cable assembly configuration not found here,
you can create your own RF cable assembly configuration by calling our sales department.
Place of Origin:Shenzhen, China (Mainland)
|Material and Plating|
|Center contact||Brass / Silver Plating|
|Body & Outer Conductor||Brass / alloy plated with tri-alloy|
|Characteristics Impedance||50 Ohm|
|Frequency Range||DC~6 GHz|
|Dielectric Strength||≥2500 V rms|
|Center contact resistance||≤1.0 mΩ|
|Outer contact resistance||≤0.25 mΩ|
|PIM dBc(2×20W)||≤-155 dBc(2×20W)|