|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Plastic bag, Carton, Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||3-15 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100000 pcs per month|
|Size:||5-8mm,13-22mm||Compatible Diameter Maximum:||22 Mm | 0.86 In|
|Compatible Diameter Minimum:||5 Mm | 0.19 In||UV Resistance:||≥720 Hours|
|Operating Temperature:||-40 °C To +85 °C (-40 °F To +185 °F)||Packaging Details:||Plastic Bag, Carton, Pallet|
rf cable clamps,
coaxial cable clamps
Feeder Clamp Hook Type Feeder Clamp Self-locking cable clamp for 5-8mm and 13-22mm cables
We are a professional manufacturer specialized in kinds of feeder clamp, RF connector, grounding kit, hoisting grip & dummy load ect., material with staineless steel, plastic etc.Various kinds of design ,also accept your requirements.
Hook Type Feeder Clamp
· Self-locking cable clamps are the optimal solution for an easy and quick fastening to various supports of: coaxial cables, wave guides and fiber optic cables.
· The cables are firmly secured, without danger of deformation, by calibrated saddles which hold them without crushing.
· The installer can visually control the pressure exerted by the screw (pat.).
· Between 1 and 12 cables can be fastened with the same clamp. The calibrated saddles, secured by a clip, can be inserted either frontally or laterally in the bow.
· simple and strong structure
· selected high quality materials
· secured components with easy mounting
· resistance to atmospheric factors(U.V. rays, salty air, a.s.o.)
· high resistance to temperature variations (from -30°C to +120°C)
· absolute safety for cables and installers
· easy and quick installation
|Product Type||hook type|
|Compatible Diameter maximum||22 mm | 0.86 in|
|Compatible Diameter minimum||5 mm | 0.19 in|
|Includes||plastic clamp, threaded rod, nuts and steel frame|
|Material of metal part||Stainless steel 304|
|Material of plastic part||PP/PA|
|Cables per clamp||6|
|Salt spray test||168 h|
|Operating Temperature||-40 °C to +85 °C (-40 °F to +185 °F)|
|UV Resistance||≥720 hours|
|Application||Telecom cable installation|
|Packaging Details||Plastic bag, Carton, Pallet|
|Delivery Time||3-15 days|