|Place of Origin:||china|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Packing|
|Delivery Time:||Shipped in 25 days after payment|
|Payment Terms:||D/A, D/P, L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||100000pcs per month|
mobile network amplifier,
cell phone signal range extender
698-3800MHz Black Square 4.3-10 Mini Din Female 3 Way Power Divider Splitter
N series RF connectors are 50 ohm constant impedance connectors with a consistently low VSWR across its frequency range of 0 to 11GHz. They are high quality medium size connectors standardly used with coaxial cables from .350" to .450" OD, but designs can also acccomodate .078" to .875" cables. N type connectors are threaded and gasketed for weatherproof operation. The threaded coupling incurs low noise and withstands shock and vibration. LTI N connectors are designed to conform to MIL-C-39012 specifications.
Lighthorse Technologies offers a few styles of 75 ohm impedance versions of N connectors. They are not matable with the 50 ohm connectors.
1. We are Manufacturer of RF splitter
2. OEM of 3 way RF splitter is available
3. 200PCS in stock and best price for RF splitter
|Power Divider Splitter|
1. We have our own R&D team and have 17 R&D engineers,with independent R&D lab,can quickly provide upmarket product customerization services for customers.
2. We have 6 passive components production lines,150 employees,adopt advanced automatic screw machine,production capacity can up to 5000PCS/ per day.
3. Owning full set of available testing equipment to guarantee the quality of products.
4. Adopt advanced ATE testing system,owning full frequency of Intermodulation test equipment,perfect ERP management system and blameless process quality control system to promise the high qualification rate.
5. Our factory have more than 8 years production experience on antenna and passive components,have a rich product category and high cost-effective,is the leader in antenna and the passive communications industry in China.